The INMM Executive Committee seeks expressions of interest from Members of the Institute to serve as chair of the INMM Exhibits and Sponsorship committee.
The Exhibits and Sponsorship Committee is responsible for coordinating the recruitment of exhibitors for the exhibits of the Annual Meeting and other INMM events and assisting technical divisions and chapters with the solicitation of sponsorship funding for workshops. The Annual Meeting Exhibits and workshop sponsorships are an important source of revenue for the INMM and the Committee actively engages recurring supporters and seeks new exhibitors and sponsors from the nuclear materials management community.
The Exhibits and Sponsorship Committee Chair should have experience as an INMM leader and must be willing to reach out to both industry and government agencies actively to create long-term relationships with current and prospective exhibitors and sponsors for INMM conferences, workshops and other INMM activities as appropriate.
- Solicit exhibitors and sponsors to all major INMM functions, with emphasis on the Annual Meeting. Maintain and manage the Exhibits and Sponsorship Committee, which assists the Chair in his or her duties during any particular year and works to add contacts to the list of exhibitors and sponsors.
- Identify a deputy chair for the Committee and recruit committee members.
- Regularly communicate duties and pertinent information to Committee members.
- Attend tri-annual Executive Committee meetings and provide written and oral reports consistent with the deadlines established by INMM HQ.
- Work closely with INMM Headquarters to assist all Exhibitors and Sponsors through the exhibit and/or sponsorship process.
- Visit or assign a committee member to visit each exhibitor during any INMM event where they are present to express appreciation and solicit feedback, and participate in the follow up after each INMM event.
- Distribute information to members, technical divisions, and chapters that are planning workshops and other official events to increase awareness of the sponsorship process.
- Advise the Executive Committee on to ways to increase revenue from exhibitors and sponsorships.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes, expression of interest, and their vision for the position to INMM Headquarters at: email@example.com