Support the INMM Annual Meeting
Make the most of your visibility at the INMM’s 58th Annual Meeting! INMM offers support opportunities designed to showcase your company in a single event or on a single item and multiple opportunities at different levels of support. We have something for every participating company to support and make the most of their marketing dollars. It is through the generosity of our sponsors that we are able to attract leaders in nuclear materials management to the cutting-edge educational sessions in INMM’s technical program. All sponsorship opportunities will be assigned on a first-come, firstserved basis. If you have any questions or to personalize your support, call INMM Headquarters at +1-847-686-2236 or email email@example.com.
General support opportunities offset meeting activities that are not supported by specific support opportunities such as technical division and committee meetings, the annual business meeting, meeting space, signs, audiovisual and other fixed expenditures.
All support opportunities come with the following recognition:
- Recognition at the appropriate level in pre-conference promotional
materials, on the INMM website and at the conference through general
- Company logo with link to your website in support listing in the INMM Annual Meeting summary issue of JNMM. OPTIONAL!
EXCLUSIVE: Platinum Supporter: $15,000 or more
- Two complimentary registrations to the Annual Meeting.
- One complimentary exhibit booth in the exhibit hall.
- Signage and banner with company name and logo during reception.
- Support of the Opening Plenary Sessions.
- Signage with company name and logo at session. OPTIONAL!
Gold Support: $10,000 - $10,000
- One complimentary registration to the Annual Meeting
- Support of the President’s Reception in the exhibit hall.
- Support of one of the following events:
- INMM Internet café
- One Technical Program Session
- Signage with company name and logo at the Internet café. Your
company’s logo as the background of each computer station at the
Internet café and your company’s home page set as the
- Signage with company name and logo outside of one Technical Program Session. OPTIONAL!
Silver Support: $5,000
- Support of one of the following events:
- Poster Session
- Exhibit Hall Lounge Area
- Signage with company name and logo in the poster area. OPTIONAL!
- Signage with company name and logo in the lounge area of the exhibit hall. OPTIONAL!
Bronze Support: $2,000
- Support of one Refreshment Break
Contributing Support: less than $2,000
- General support items listed above.
*If you are unable to support any of the listed events, other events can be substituted, contact INMM headquarters to discuss possible substitutions.
Make the most of your visibility at the INMM's 58th Annual Meeting! INMM offers exclusive sponsorship opportunities designed to showcase your company in a single event or on a single item and multiple opportunities at different levels of support. We have something for every participating company to support and make the most of their marketing dollars.
Student Chapter Support
Gold $10,000 or more
Silver $5,000 - $9,999
Bronze $2,000 - $4,999
Support: Multiple supporters per option. Your sponsorship will support INMM's Student Chapter leaders' attendance at the Annual Meeting.
- One complimentary registration (Gold only).
- Acknowledgement and logo on the session welcome slides. OPTIONAL!
- Logo on student website page for six months. OPTIONAL!
Exclusive Sponsorship: $6,000
- Your one-color logo on INMM’s 58th Annual Meeting tote bag
distributed to all INMM meeting attendees
Exclusive Sponsorship: $4000
- Your one-color logo imprinted on a professional, 8-1/2 X 11 nylon
padfolio and distributed to all INMM meeting attendees.OPTIONAL!
Charging Station - NEW!
Exclusive Support: $3,200
- 2-sided charging locker tower, 16 phone+4 tablet lockers with your color logo. OPTIONAL!
J. D. Williams Student Paper Award
Exclusive Support: $2,500
- Recognition as a supporter of this award when the award is presented
- Recognition at the appropriate level in pre-conference promotional materials, on the INMM website and at the conference through general signage.
- Company logo with link to your website in a supporter listing in the
Annual Meeting summary issue of JNMM.
Name Badge Lanyards
Exclusive Support: $2,000
- Your one-color logo imprinted on name badge lanyards distributed to
all INMM meeting attendees.
Exclusive Sponsorship: $1,500
- Your logo imprinted on INMM's 58th Annual Meeting
INMM New Member, Student Member & First-Time Attendee Orientation -- Meet & Greet
The New Member, Student Member and First-Time Attendee Orientation will give new members, students and first-time attendees an opportunity to network with each other and meet the leadership of INMM. During the orientation, refreshments will be served and speakers will provide an overview of INMM and the various elements of the Institute’s annual meeting.
- Recognition as a supporter through signage at this event.
INMM 58th Annual Meeting App – NEW!
Exclusive Support: $5,000
INMM will launch a brand new meeting app in 2017. Take advantage of this first-year discounted support pricing to have you banner logo and message featured prominently in the design of the app. INMM’s exciting new app will enable attendees to access detailed meeting agenda and attendee information, plan their schedules, exchange messages, Tweet and more.
Exhibitor and Supporter Demonstration Sessions – NEW!
Does your organization have a new product, technology or service INMM Annual Meeting attendees should know about? Purchase an Exhibitor and Supporter Demonstration Session.
What You Need To Know:
- This new program offers our exhibitors and supporters an opportunity
to conduct product or service demonstrations.
- Participants must be contracted for an exhibit booth or supporting
the INMM Annual Meeting through one of the opportunities in this
- The 1 hour sessions will be offered from 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. on
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. No competing INMM programming is
scheduled during these time slots. Multiple demonstrations may be
- Demonstration timeslots will be assigned based on when a signed
contract is submitted.
- Neither food, beverage nor audiovisual support are provided by INMM
with the Session and must be arranged directly through the Renaissance
Indian Wells. INMM will provide contact information so you may make
logistical and payment arrangements.
- INMM will provide a demonstration schedule on the Institute’s
annual meeting website, in the annual meeting program distributed to all
attendees, in general session scrolling slides, and in the new annual
If you are interested in this opportunity contact Amy Metzgar, firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-847-686-2290. Space is limited. Sign up today!
Custom Support Opportunities Are Available!
If you don’t see a support opportunity that interests you, call Amy Metzgar at INMM Headquarters (+1-847-686-2290) or email email@example.com. We can always customize a support opportunity to fit your needs.
Note: Supporters who participated in last year’s Annual Meeting were given first right of refusal for the package they supported last year before this brochure was distributed.
Contributions, support opportunities or other payments to INMM are not deductible for federal income tax purposes as charitable contributions; however, they may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. Consult your tax advisor for applicable deductions. All supporters will receive acknowledgement on the INMM website, in the meeting program and on appropriate signs throughout the meeting space. Exclusive supporters may receive additional recognition specific to the supported item or event.