The Materials Control and Accountability Technical Division promotes communication, professional development and the exchange of technology among professionals active in the control and accountability of nuclear materials.
Materials Control and
Thomas A. Grice
Chief, Enrichment and Conversion Branch
US Nuclear Regulatory Commission
10400 N Cassel Rd
Vandalia, OH 45377
2014 NDA Users Group
View the presentations made during the 2014 NDA Users Group Meeting.
- Welcome Presentation
- Overview of ASTM Subcommittee C26.10 on Non-Destructive Assay Techniques
- ESARDA Working Group for Techniques and Standards for Non-Destructive Analysis
- Hybrid K-Edge Densitometer Measurements at ORNL
- A Second Look at Generalized Geometry Holdup Calibration
- Canberra’s Tomographic Gamma-Ray Scanning (TGS) System for Small Containers
- Practical U-Enrichment Measurements
- Current Status of Isotopic Codes Support and Development
NDA 101 Video
View the NDA 101
video. This is the first in a series of
"MC&A 101" type videos being produced in conjunction with the U.S.
Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration for the
benefit of non-MC&A experts and senior managers desiring an
abbreviated overview of various elements of the MC&A discipline.